Intercom systems make communication more convenient around your home or in the office. We offer an array of intercom Systems from battery operated to voice activated to audio and video intercoms. They are simple to install and easy to use.
Video Door Phone
The Video Door Phone displays an image of a visitor shown in real-time on the phone’s monitor, while a built-in microphone and speaker on the camera unit lets users communicate with visitors.Authorized visitors can then be granted entry with the push of a single button.
- Type: B/W Camera
- Chip: CCD
- Resolution: 380 TV Lines
- Relay Output: 1 AMP @ 12 VDC max dry contact
- Lens: 3.6 mm
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8 Lux
- Weight: 8 oz (220 g)
- Dimensions: 51/4″ x 315/16″ x 11/2″ (134 x 100 x 38 mm)
- Display: CRT
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz (1.1 kg)
- Power Consumption: 800 mA @15-18 VDC
- Power Source: 15 VDC +/- 15%
- Dimensions: 95/8″ x 711/16″ x 31/8″ (245 x 196 x 79 mm)
- For home or business use.
- Camera has 6 LEDs for nighttime operation.
- Remotely and securely talk to visitors.
- Remotely unlock doors, gates, etc. from the monitor.
- Simple 4-wire connection.
- Easy surface-mount installation.
- Camera and monitor turn on and off with the push of a button.
- Camera and monitor turn off automatically when not in use.
- Adjustable contrast, brightness, and ringer volume.
- LED indicators for power and operation.
- Camera contains a built-in angle adjustment.
Door Answering System
The 21st Century Door Answering System is here!
Bring Convenience, Security and Assistance to your home or office today, with the system that allow users to answer a door or gate from any telephone in their home or business.
Just pick up and answer the telephone like a regular telephone call.
The system allows you to speak with some one at the door from anywhere in your house via your telephone. Pressing the button on the system, will ring the phones throughout the house or business with a distinctive ring, notifying you that someone is at the door.
The system rings the phone three times.
Pick up the phone during or after these rings and will be automatically connected to the door box allowing you to speak with the person at the door
Who Needs It?
- Home Owners
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I answer my door or gate?
Simply pick up your telephone. You will be automatically connected with the door-station. Even if you have two door-stations connected, just pick up the telephone, the controller will determine which door station is calling.
Can the door answering machine open my door for me?
Yes, with the purchase of the optional lock controller you can open any door or gate with a press of the ‘ * ‘ key on your phone.
How many phones can I connect to door answering system?
There are no specific number of phones.
How will I know if it's an outside line or a door when my telephone rings?
The system generates its own ring tone. You can distinguish the difference in rings by the duration of rings.
What if I am on the phone when someone comes to my door?
The system has a built in call waiting. If you are on the telephone and someone pushes the button on the door-station you will hear it signal on your telephone, just simply press the ‘ flash ‘ or hook switch your receiver and you will be talking to the person at the door. When you are finished talking to the person at the door you can hook switch your receiver and you will be connected with the call that was on hold.